Fama provides instant messaging, internet calling and other services to users around the world. Please read our Terms of Service to understand the rules when you use Fama. You agree to our Terms of Service when installing, accessing, or using our applications, services, features, software, or web site.
NO EMERGENCY SERVICES: There are important differences between FAMA and your landline, cell phone and SMS service. Our Services do not provide emergency services or emergency services, including the police, fire department, or hospital.
About our service
• Registration. You must register for our Services using the correct data, provide your current mobile number, and if you make changes, update your mobile number with the change feature. Phone numbers in the app. You agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or a third-party provider) that contain code to register for our Services.
• Telephone directory. You agree to provide us with Fama user phone numbers and other contacts in your mobile phone directory on a regular basis.
• Age. You must be 13 years of age or older to use our Services (or greater age in your country for your use of the Services without parental consent). In addition to the minimum required age to use the Service, if you are not of age eligible to agree to our Terms in your own country, your parent or guardian must agree to their Terms. I am on your behalf.
• Equipment and software. You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our Services. When you use our Services, you agree to download and install updates to our Services, including automatic updates.
• Fees and taxes. You are responsible for all carrier data plans and other fees and charges associated with your use of the Service. We may charge you for our Services, including applicable taxes. We may refuse or cancel orders. We do not provide refunds for services, except as required by law.
Use legal services
• Terms and Policies. You must use our Services in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions. If in violation, we will disable your account, and you will not be able to create another account without our permission.
• Fair use. You must access and use our Services only for lawful purposes. You will not be allowed to use (or support others to use) our Services to: (a) breach, abuse or violate the rights of Fama, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other proprietary rights; (B) engage in illegal activities, pornography, defamation, intimidation, intimidation, harassment, hatred, racial insult, racial harassment, or inciting or encouraging inappropriate behavior; including the promotion of violent crime; (C) involves misrepresentation, misrepresentation, or misrepresentation; (D) forging someone; (E) involves sending illegal communications such as bulk messages, automatic sending of messages, automatic dialing, and the like.
• Harmful to Fama or our users. You may not (or assist others) in accessing, using, copying, modifying, producing derivative works based on, distribute, sublicense, sublicense, transfer, display disclose or otherwise exploit our Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner, practices that undermine or harm us, services, systems, users, or others. You may not directly or through automated means to: (a) modify, create derivative works from, extract the code from our Services; (b) send, store or transmit viruses or other malicious computer code to our Services; (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) interfere with or destroy the integrity(d) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or operation of our Services; (e) create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) collect information about our users in any way; (g) sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services; Or (h) distribute or provide our Services over a network where multiple devices may be used at the same time.
• Keep Your Account Safe. It is your responsibility to keep your Fama device and account secure and confidential, and you must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or breach of your account security. or our Services.
Our services may allow you to access, use, or interact with web sites, applications, content, and other products and services. For example, you may choose to use third-party data backup services (like iCloud or Google Drive) integrated with our Services or interact with a third-party sharing site button for You can send information to Fama’s contacts. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies govern the use of such services.
• Your right. FAMA does not claim ownership of the information you provide to your Fama account or through our Services. You have the rights to the information that you provide to your Fama account or through our Services.
• Fama’s rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domain names, logos, trade secret, patents and other intellectual property rights in connection with our Services. You may not use copyrights, trademarks, domain names, logos, trade secret, patents and other intellectual property rights unless you have express permission and comply with their trademark guidelines. I.
Ability to provide and terminate our service
• Ability to provide services. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repair, upgrades, or for a network or device failure. We may stop providing some or all of the Services, including certain features and support for certain devices or platforms, at any time. Events beyond our control can affect our Services, such as natural disasters and other unforeseen events.
• Termination of service. We may modify, suspend or terminate access to or use of our Services at any time for any reason, such as if you violate the terms or create a risk, Risk for us, for our users. The following terms will survive if you terminate your relationship with Fama: “License”, “Ability to provide and terminate our Services,” “Other”
• We may ask you to agree to additional terms for some of our Services in the future.
• Our service is not intended for distribution or use in any country where such distribution or use is in violation of local law, or which would impose any regulation in the country. other. We reserve the right to restrict our Services to any country. You will have to comply with all applicable laws in Vietnam and not in Vietnam for export control and trade sanctions (the “Export Law”). You will not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, supply or transfer our Services: (a) to any person, entity or country prohibited under the Export Law; (B) to any person on the list of parties banned by the Government of Vietnam or not of Vietnam; Or (c) for any purpose prohibited by the Export Act, including nuclear weapons, chemistry, biological weapons or the application of missile technology without a government license. You will not be able to use or download our Services if you are located in a Restricted Country if you are currently listed on any of the prohibited or non-Vietnamese party lists. Male, or for any purpose prohibited by the Export Act and you will not be hiding your location through IP Proxy or other means.
• Terms of service are written in Vietnamese. Any translated version is provided for your convenience only. To the extent that any translation of our Terms conflicts with the Vietnamese version, the Vietnamese language version shall prevail.
• Any amendment or waiver of our Terms requires explicit consent from us.
• We may modify or update these Terms. We will provide you with a notice of modification to our Terms as appropriate, and to update the “Last Modification Date” at the beginning of our Terms. Your continued use of our Services confirms acceptance of the Terms, as well as our modifications. If you do not agree with our Terms, as well as the revised terms, you must stop using the Services. Please update our Terms from time to time.
• You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone without our prior written consent.
• If we do not enforce any of the Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
• We always value your feedback or other suggestions for Fama and our Services. However, you need to understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to indemnify you (as you have no obligation to provide them).
Information We Collect
Fama receives or collects information when we operate and provide the Services, including when you install, access or use our Services.
Information you provide
• Your account information. You need to provide your mobile phone number to create a Fama account. You also provide us with a phone number in your mobile address book regularly, including the phone number of your users of the Service and other contacts. You confirm that you have the right to provide us with those numbers. You can also add other information to your account, such as your name, photo, and status updates.
• Your message. We do not retain your message in the course of providing the Services to you. When your messages (including chats, photos, videos, voice messages, files, and shared location information) are delivered, they will be deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If a message can not be sent immediately (for example, if you’re offline), we can keep it on our servers for 30 days while trying to transmit. If a message has not been sent after 30 days, we will delete it. To improve performance and deliver richer multimedia messages, such as when multiple people share a common image or video, we may retain that content on our servers. for a longer time. We also provide end-to-end encryption for our Services. End Encryption means that your messages are encrypted to protect us and third parties do not read them.
• Your connection. To help you conveniently communicate with others, we can create a list of your favorite contacts for you, and you can create, join, or be added to groups, and groups. is associated with your account information.
• Customer support. You may provide us with information regarding your use of the Service, including a copy of the message and how to contact you so that we may provide customer support to you.
Automatic Collection Information
• User information and login. We collect information about service and performance. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others through our Services, and the like).
• Transaction information. If you pay for our Services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including from your app store or other third-party payment processor. you.
• Device and Connectivity Information. We collect specific information about your device when you install, access or use our Services. This includes information such as device manufacturer, operating system information, browser information, IP address, cellular network information including phone number and device identifier. We collect device location information if you use our location features. For example, when you choose to share your location with your contacts, view nearby locations or other locations shared with you, and similar information for review and engagement purposes Troubleshoot if you’re having issues with our app’s location features.
• Status information. We collect information about state and online changes to our Services, such as whether you are online (“online status”), when you last used our Services (” last visit “) and last updated your status.
Third party information
• Tell others about you. We receive information that other people provide to us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they can provide your phone number from their mobile address book (as well as you can provide their information). Or they can send you a message, send a message to groups that you join, or call you.
• Third-party vendors. We work with third-party vendors to help us work, provide, improve, understand, customize, and support our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our applications, provide infrastructure, distribute them and other systems, provide maps and locations, set up billing processes, Help us understand how people use our Services and promote our Services. These providers may provide us with information about you in certain circumstances; For example, the app store might provide a report for us to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
• Third Party Services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. If you use our Services with third-party services, we may receive information from you; For example, if you use the Fama share button on a news service to share an article with your contacts or groups on our Services, or if you choose to access their Services I through the advertising of my mobile service provider or service provider. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies govern the use of such services.
How We Use Information
We use all the information we have available to help us operate, provide, improve, customize, support and promote our Services.
• Our services. We operate and provide the Services, including providing customer support, enhancements, fixes and customizations to our Services. We understand how people use our Services and analyze, use
• No third party advertising banner. We do not allow third party banner ads on Fama. We do not intend this, but if there are changes, we will update this policy.
• Commercial Messages. We will allow you and third parties, such as businesses, to contact each other through Fama. Such as through message ordering, transaction and appointment, delivery and shipping notice, product updates and services. For example, you might receive a purchase invoice or a delivery notice.
Information You And We Share
You share your information when using and communicating through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, customize, support and promote. Our Services.
• Account information. Your phone number, name and photo, online status and status message, and last visit may be displayed to anyone using our Services. However, you can configure your Service settings to manage certain information that is visible to other users.
• Your contacts and others. The users you communicate with can store or share your information (including your phone number or your message) with others inside and outside of our Services. You may use the Service settings and the blocking of the information you share in our Services to manage the users of our Services that you communicate with.
• Third-party vendors. We work with third-party vendors to help us work, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and promote our Services. When sharing information with third-party providers, we ask that they use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your express permission.
• Third Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use a data backup service that is integrated with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), they will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to that third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies govern the use of such services.
Change of Control and Assignment
Manage your information
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or remove your information, we do so through the following tools:
• Service settings. You can change the Service setting to manage certain information displayed to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups, or use our blocking feature to manage the users you communicate with.
• Change your mobile phone number, name and picture, and status message. You must change your mobile phone number with the change of phone number in the app and switch your account to a new mobile phone number. You can also change your name, image and status message at any time.
• Delete your Fama account. You may delete your Fama account at any time (including if you wish to revoke your consent to our use of your information) by using the account deletion feature in the app. ours. Once you delete your Fama account, your unsent messages will be removed from our server as well as any other information from you. Note that if you remove only our Services from your device without using the account deletion feature, your information may be stored with us for a longer period of time. Keep in mind that when you delete your account it will not affect the information that other users have regarding you, such as copies of messages you send to them.
Law and Protection
We may collect, use, store and share your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with applicable law, legal process or request government bridge; (B) enforce our Terms and any applicable terms and policies, including investigating potential violations; (C) detect, investigate, prevent, and resolve fraud and other illegal activities, security, or technical issues; Or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our users, or others.
Our global operation
Update our Policy
Green Mobile Application Joint Stock Company
Sogetraco Building, 30 Dang Van Ngu, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan Dist. HCM.